Thanks for dropping by LaCrescentaHomes.com.
Buying a Home in La Crescenta and the Verdugo Hills area”
Perhaps you, like many people, have a special circumstance :
- You may have a home to sell?
- What are the schools like?
- How much down payment do you need?
- Which loan is best for you?
- Is this your First Home Purchase?
- Do you have a time deadline?
These are a few of the special concerns people often have when buying a home. When you find a home you love be ready to make the best decision for you and your family.
Why Hire John?
Once you and John have reviewed your individual needs he will recommend other trusted advisors such as: mortgage lenders, escrow & title officers, inspectors and other professionals to ensure your needs are met.. John will guide you and coordinate with all of these people to help you get the home you choose at the best value possible
The Seven Major Roles a Buyer’s Agent
- Help ensure that YOU UNDERSTAND the La Crescenta Real Estate Market.
- Ensure that I UNDERSTAND all your wants and needs & ensure they are met.
- Ensure that YOU have ALL THE DETAILS on homes that meet your criteria.
- COORDINATE all the inspections and work of other professionals in your home purchase.
- NEGOTIATE the contract that meets your needs and protects your interests.
- OVERSEE your escrow, be sure your contract is followed, double-check paperwork & deadlines to protect your rights.
- RESOLVE any problems or snags to ensure a hassle-free escrow process in your transaction.
Once you and John have consulted on your home-buying needs you will be ready to begin your home search. You can begin your home search in the La Crescenta Foothills now. The links on this page will direct you to homes in the various neighborhoods: